By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need to purchase a meal plan?

If you are a residential student the meal plan in included in the cost of your room. If you are a commuter student you are welcome to purchase one of our commuter meal plan options. 

What are Dining Dollars?

Dining Dollars are cash values included in all meal plans. They work like a pre-paid debit card with funds kept on your student ID card. Dining Dollars may be used at any on-campus dining location. You may add more dining dollars through the cash registers in WOW or Gerard Dining Hall, or by calling the Dining Office at 703-284-5790

Do Dining Dollars carry over from semester to semester?

Dining Dollars are available to use throughout the semester, but they do not carryover to the next semester. The Dining Dollars renew with the start of a new semester.

Do Block Meals carry over from semester to semester?

Block meals must be used during the semester in which they are purchased. They do not carry over from semester to semester.

Can I change my meal plan if it does not fit my needs?

Yes! Changing to a bigger or smaller meal plan can be done during the first week of school. Changes must be made through the Office of Residential Services.

If I'm not a Resident Hall Student, where do I buy my meal plan?

If you live off-campus, you can purchase a commuter meal plan through It will be charged to your student account.

In This Section
Marymount University | Dining Services | 2807 N. Glebe Rd. | Arlington, VA 22207 | tel. (703) 284-5790 | Contact Us