Yes, we are offering Catering! For years at Marymount University you have trusted our Culinary and Catering team to create an experience for your event. We are committed to that mission, and have strengthened our processes and approach in our daily operations.
Like many of you we have spent the past months educating and updating ourselves on how to provide the highest level of safety, cleanliness, and customer service. Detailed below are the guidance's we follow
Our number one priority is to ensure the safety of our employees and of our clients by maintaining a healthy environment:
- Implementing more frequent cleanings of our food preparation areas with a food safe sanitation product
- Enforcing all employees to wash their hands multiple times a day under hot water with antibacterial soap for a minimum of 20 seconds
- During this time, at events, you will see all event staff (not just kitchen staff) wearing gloves during set-up and service
- Continually providing information to our team by hosting meetings to review and communicate local and regional updates as they become available
- At the first sign of illness, employees are required to go home and seek out professional care
We appreciate your trust in us, and rest assured we are taking every precaution to keep our clients and employees safe during these challenging times.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions
Call the Catering Office at: